- Provide an opportunity for any athlete that is selected to play for Williamsburg Volleyball Club programs, to compete at a high level and promote her potential, regardless of financial circumstances.
- Provide every athlete the opportunity to realize her goals in playing this sport, be it to play at a collegiate level, improve as a high school player, or achieve a higher level of physical fitness.
- Provide the highest level of coaching available to produce outstanding athletes with strong character.
- Encourage success for an overall well-rounded athlete on the court, in the classroom, and in the community.
Our Core Values
- The WVC athlete will present her personal best as a player, a teammate, a student and an individual at all times.
- The WVC athlete must maintain her GPA and strive to meet all requirements and responsibilities expected of her to continue receiving all scholarship benefits.
- The WVC athlete will demonstrate discipline and determination not only in the game and as a team player, but beyond the court, learning life lessons through volleyball.
Financial Aid Applications are due no later than October 6, 2019